Tuesday Sailing 19/7/11

My appologies for the delay in this post, but I have had to rely upon another to forward the pictures from the club sailing evening as I was unable to attend due to my car deciding not to work!

I dont know how many members were there, so heres the pictures.




CHASEWATER MODEL BOAT CLUB's   BRING N BUY & SWAP MEET !

Sunday 31st JULY 2011.

Huntington Community Centre.
Stafford Road
Huntington
Cannock
Staffordshire

WS12 4PE.

ENTRY FEE is £1 per person [at the door]

Selling tables are available [£5  (cash only) /per table]. Please contact Steve Gregory  - chasewatermbc@hotmail.co.uk  to pre book otherwise I cannot guarantee table availability on the day.


Turn those unwanted bits in to real cash !
Clear your shelves out and be surprised as you have been holding that elusive part someone else has been searching for !
Fed up with some of your model boats? why not sell them to another fellow model boater!

Comments