Site update. 19/6/11

Firstly I have to apologise for no pictures from the Saturday sailing 16/6/11. Unfortunately my own transport broke down on that day and is currently undergoing diagnostic work to identify the fault that caused it to stutter to a halt and not run properly again.
So, not being able to get to the pool site that day, or get message to another club member to "take my place" with the camera, the Saturday site update is missing.
I have contacted another member who will take their camera to today's meeting, so here's hoping that some of you have turned up to sail, although it does look nice enough to sail looking out of my window, but the pool site is a few miles north east of my location.

Don't forget the Chasewater Model Boat Club "Bring N Buy/ Swap meet is on Sunday 31st July, if you have loads of bits you no longer want and fancy turning them in to spendable dosh, why not book a table and sell them to another fellow model boater. You never know there might even be something for sale you would like, so after selling your stuff, you can then go buy what you have always wanted out of the profits.

Comments