Member boat update.

Today we have an update from Alan, our  "tender crash boat" looks like its now ready to sail!. OK, so we were not privy to the intermediate stages of the build and I have no pictures of the superstructure stages or finishing off stages, but, hey ho, at least we can now see a nicely finished off crash  tender. WELL DONE ALAN !





Incidentally, MPBA  2011 club cards should now be dropping through your letterboxes of all our Chasewater MBC members who opted for their insurance cover. If for any reason, any CMBC member does not receive theirs by the end of this week, please let me know, so I can chase on your behalf.

I would also like to thank all the Current Club members who have paid their membership fees to date, but would like to take this opportunity to remind those who have not yet done so, that  their  membership fee's are due for this year.
If you need a copy of  the membership form, let me know and I will send out a further copy to you by return, not forgetting all the new member benefits we now have for all our members, virtually guaranteeing  to recoup your membership fees back in club discounts from certain model boats stores and suppliers.

Comments