Saturday Sailing, 9/2/13.

My apologies for not being on site today, but decided it better to stay home and try and shake off the final remains of a long lingering cold instead.
So my thanks to Mark [Club Chairman] for supplying the notes and pictures today.



Carl took some of his boats and tried out some new batteries .
Pat turned up with his cen boat which is now fitted with a new motor from prestwich model centre, the boat and motor performed very well and it was good to see Carl having some competition.
I took along my cesa 1882 boat with a new running gear layout and to say that I am very pleased would be an understatement.











A touch more speed and it might need wings!



Pit crew hard at work, readying for the next race

Mark's Mutt!  Waiting patiently for walkies!

Comments