Saturday Sailing 3/3/12.

The weather today could not of been any more changeable. the morning started off as if it was going to be dull, overcast and at worst, rain most of the day. but by midday it cleared off and the sun did come out,albeit a bit breezy at times, but sailing weather nevertheless.
There was a few regular sailors at the pool when I arrived and a good mix of scale and faster boats too.
Unfortunately, following a collision between my Scale tug and a brushless Huffy, I was forced to return home and assess the damage to my own boat, hence the lack of pictures on this post.

You will also notice a "newer look" to the site. I hope you all like the change, but FEEDBACK is needed to ensure viewer satisfaction. if its good, let me know, but on the other hand, if you are having difficulty viewing the site, get in touch too.
this version needs some participation from you the viewer, there are many "click buttons" now, to view other areas of the main page. Blogger in their ultimate wisdom are changing the page layouts and the more basic but very easy to use versions are being reduced for more advanced schemes.

Comments