Rugeley Sunset Sail 2014.

Event Invite !


Several members went along to the Sunset sail Organised by Rugeley Power Station Model Club.
The event was well supported by members of the Sandwell and rugeley clubs with many varieties of boats taking to the water.
Several yacht and club 500 races were run throughout the day, I finally got the Dragon Forces bottom wet and was pleased with its performance it handled the gusty weather with few problems.
As we have come to expect from the Rugeley members, the Victoria yacht was much in evidence.
They really are great boats and a fleet of them on the water look fantastic.
As the sun went down many boats were fitted with lights.
Joyce, Alan and Tite  must have raided the Christmas cupboard for tree lights to decorate one of their boats.
Other boats were lit up so bright you almost needed a welding mask to look at them.
Apology time it wasn't until I got to the pool I realised I had forgotten to take along my camera, and so unfortunately I don't have any pics for you.
Finally a gentle reminder for those members that have not already paid their fees, they are now being collected by our Treasurer Steve Gregory. 
Many thanks and Regards
Mark Hough
(Chairman).

* I will be contacting  Rugeley Club and see if they will let me have copy of their photos. so Call back again soon for an update.

Comments