Tuesday Sailing 27/9/11.

Tuesday evening sailing was quiet to say the least, but what an evening! the weather was superb, who would think it was the end of September and with more of this weather forecast till the end of the week, well !

Carl had brought along his fast brushless boats again and the weather on the pool suited them, allowing for some fast turns rather than having to throttle back to allow for the turn in choppy water. I took along my Sun tug as I thought it would be a good time to do some decent "dusk shots" with all the navigation lights on. pity I didnt take the camera tripod to lessen the "camera shake" at such long camera opening times, as I have had to discard most of the shots taken, ah well a few more sail nights yet before it becomes too dark before I finish work!

I have obtained a copy of the Christmas carvery menu from the local toby carvery where our club meets once a month [at present] and cordially invite ALL CMBC members to come along and join us at the Christmas meal, further details will follow in the October newsletter issue, so dont throw it away without reading both sides of the paper please!





























Comments