NEW SITE LINK !

I have been contacted today by a model boat supplier, who  not only supplies some commercially available items, but also manufacturers some items himself, for resale too.
For Chasewater Model Boat Club Members, Steve is willing to give a discount on any items ordered  and will also give a more generous discount on any item he manufacturers himself too.
Please feel free to visit his web shop and see all the fantastic items he has for sale now.
*Please remember to give him your name and CMBC membership number, off the reverse side of your  MPBA club card * Failure to do so will not guarantee any discount.
I will be posting on here any "special offers" they may run too, to watch out for them on here!
I am the proprietor of a small private company: MODELBOATBITS       
 
I started my little business april last year and have gradually built up my product range
I am based in Telford, Shropshire so it would be possible to visit your club to meet your member's
I manufacture a range of component's in-house: shafts, couplings, rudder's etc plus I
supply a good range of product's from major manufacturer's
I also work very close with Mountfleet models based at Holmfirth supplying them with all of
their propshafts, couplings and Brass propellers by Raboesch,  I also provide them with all
their deck fittings cut by water-jet technology
I am enquiring if it would be possible to have a link posted on your website and in return I
can include your club on my link's page plus I can display any club event's that you have
planned for the new season.
Yours Sincereley
Steve Tranter
modelboatbits

Comments